Sunday 26 July 2015

August wishlist

August wishlist

Hello everyone i hope you are well and enjoying the sun. I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my last post, it was my most viewed blogpost and it was so nice to know you liked it. Today i decided to do my first ever wishlist because I'm so original...not haha, i really like reading them so i thought you might too. I have been very good lately and not splurged loads on makeup but i definitely have a few bits that i really want that i will probably end up getting next month!

Clinique chubby stick sculpting contour
This is a fairly new product and i have seen a few people use it like Emily-Victorian canham on youtube which is who made me like it in the first place. I have always wanted a creamy contour stick because i find they look natural and easy to blend. I watched some videos and it was clear to see this blends nicely and leaves a nice colour that is not to dark or orange because I'm very pale.

Tarte buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush
I love makeup brushes so much and i own way over 50 and i really don't need that many but i have heard some amazing things about this brush and to me a good foundation brush can make your makeup look perfect. I like how the brush is quite big which means i will be able to blend my foundation in quickly and the quality of the brush looks better than my others so i feel like it would last a long time so would be worth the money.

MAC's Velvet Teddy
The next product is MAC's velvet teddy, this product has been so popular lately and I'm such a fan of browny nudes that i can't wait to try it out. I recently got my makeup done at mac for a party and i tried two nudes on which were honeylove and velvet teddy, I loved both of them so much so i knew i would eventually get both but i did decide on honeylove for now because velvet teddy was out of stock in my nearest store so I'm going to have to wait a little longer to purchase this one.

Tarte Amazonian butter lipsticks
I would be lying if i said i wasn't only wanting these lipsticks for the packaging because that is what drew me to them in the first place. Not only is the packaging beautiful and would look amazing on my lipstick stand but the colours are super pretty and i want them all. The 3 i really want are plummy rose, angelic nude and tulip. I have read up many reviews and most people say they love them so i can't wait to be able to try them out.

MAC's eye brow pencil in fling
As i said before i recently had my makeup done at mac and the lady who did my makeup used this product on my eyebrows and they looked so natural yet still defined how i liked them. I always have trouble doing my eye brows but with this product she showed me how to and it looked so simple and quick. I had it done in southampton's john lewis and the lady who did it was called levi and she did an incredible job on my makeup so i would definitely recommend going there.

These are things i really want to purchase next month and i will definitely review them when i get them because I'm so excited to try them out and i would love to share them with you, if any of you have tried these products i would love to hear what you thought about them in the comments!

Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3
Instagram:lydiakashley99
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig