Wednesday 20 August 2014

NYX butter gloss in Cherry pie

This weeks favourite 2



This weeks favourite is the NYX butter gloss in cherry pie, i recently purchased this and I'm very impressed with it. I really like red lipsticks but for casually going out it can be a bit too intense and this lipgloss allows me to go out with a red lip without it being too over powering. I like the formula of this product because its glossy and feels very moisturising on my lips. I have to say the product is quite sticky but most lip glosses are so i don't mind so much especially considering the price. They are £5 and I think thats extremely reasonable for the standard of lipgloss. I got mine whilst on holiday in dubai but these can be ordered on the internet, which is wear i purchased my other lip butters. The packaging is small which i think is good for throwing into a bag and travelling. The colour pay off is perfect for what i was looking for and its staying power is ok. I would say if you were wearing this out you would need to take it with you for top ups. As a bonus they also smell really nice which makes the product even better because i can't stand lip products that smell awful haha.Overall this product is worth every penny if not more, i will definitely be purchasing more of these lip glosses. In the picture below i applied a thin layer to my lips to give a slight pop of colour but it can definitely be built up a bit more.


I purchased my previous ones from here: NYX cosmetics UK

Thank you for reading
Lots of love 
lydia<3

For more beauty stuff and updates don't forget to follow me on:

Instagram: lydiakashley99

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig