Friday 7 March 2014

School Makeup Bag

My School Makeup Bag

Waking up early every morning for school is probably a struggle for most people so its normal when you find yourself rushing around trying to get ready, putting on makeup and doing your hair. Like most people i don't like wearing too much makeup to school because i like to give my skin a rest during the week but i do have a few essentials i take with me everyday. School is also a reason i cant wear a lot of makeup because only natural makeup is allowed but it is okay to wear some mascara and lip balm. I am going to show you what i take with me to school everyday in my makeup bag.

The first and most important thing is lip balm, i suffer with very dry lips and i cant live without a lip balm. Being at school for six hours walking from lesson to lesson and talking a lot always makes my lips feel a lot worse. The lip balms i recommend for people with dry lips is the body shop natural lip roll on and the baby lips hydrate. Both of these lipbalms are really hydrating and are not sticky so there are no worries about your hair sticking to your lips on a windy day. They both last a long time and keep your lips feeling smooth all day and are both under £5.

Another thing i also make sure i have is concealer. The makeup i put on in the morning never seems to lasts a full day at school so i also make sure i have my favorite concealer and brush on me to do any quick touch ups to my blemishes or dark circles. The concealer i use and have been for over a year now is the collection lasting perfection in shade 1, this concealer is extremely popular in the makeup world because of how good it is for the price. It retails for £4.19 and is definitely worth every penny. The coverage is brilliant and lasts a long time once applied, i suffer with dark circles and this covers them perfectly. I use the real techniques expert face brush to apply this because i find it blends it into my skin really well.


Powder is also a good thing to carry around with at school. My face can become very oily at school so every so often i dust a bit of the Rimmel stay matte powder on my chin and T-zone to stop my face looking shiny and feeling greasy. The rimmel stay matte powder is also very cheap at £3.99 and is very good just to carry around with you when you need it.


The next one is optional but sometimes i take a mascara with me if i think i may need to redo or touch it up at school. Its not very often i do take it to school because normally my mascara lasts all day but if i dont have enough time in the morning to put some on i will take it with me so i can do it before school starts or at breaktime. My two favourite mascaras at the moment are the revlon lash potion and the waterproof colossal volume express by maybelline.


My last piece of makeup i take to school is a lipgloss or linted lipbalm. Some days when i feel a bit down and i don't feel too well i will put a bit of tinted lip balm on to brighten up my face and make me feel a bit better. The ones i have been wearing lately are the maybelline baby lips in 'pink punch' or the chanel lipgloss in 'rose savage'. Both or very pretty and add a subtle pinky colour to your lips, of course one is a lot cheaper and more practical for school but the Chanel lip gloss is great for weekends and great if you want to add a bit of sparkle to your lips.

I put these in a small makeup bag for school and its easy to put in my bag and doesn't take up a lot of room. Those are just a few things i take to school most days and what i like to wear at the moment and i hope this helps.

Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig