Sunday 23 March 2014

Mini Room Haul

Mini Room Haul

This isn't the sort of post i thought i would be doing on my blog but next weekend i'm moving house and i wanted to show you a few bits i got this weekend for my new room. All the stuff i bought are from somewhere called Dunelm mills which sells furniture for the house in the UK, it sells really cute vintage stuff and that's what my room theme is so couldn't resist buying a few things.

The first thing i bought was a small clock to go on my bedside table, i normally have a bigger one to go on my wall but it clicked very loud and i found it hard to sleep so i thought a smaller one would be more practical and cute. I bought it for £4.99 which i think is really good for the quality of the clock.



I also bought two cute jars with small writing on the side and a metal lid. I wanted these because i am allergic to chocolate and i love eating sweets as an alternative(not good). I thought i could put my favorite sweets in them and put them on my dressing table for friends when they sleepover or me when i need a quick sugar fix. They were £5.99 for the small or £6.99 for the large, i bought the small because the large seemed a bit too big for my dressing table.



The next thing i purchased was a larger plain jar for £1.99. This one is a lot bigger than the other two and i'm hoping to fill this one with lip balms so i can see them easier. This one is very plain with a little red band going around the top but i still think it will look cute when its filled. I couldn't find these online but you can buy them pretty much anywhere.


Whilst i was in the kitchen area i seen this jar that holds tea bags and thought it was really cute. As i said before i cant eat chocolate because i'm allergic to caffeine which also means i cant have normal tea so i have decaff tea bags. I will be living with 4 other people so i don't want anyone using my tea bags haha so i bought my own. It was £5.99 and it has a heart handle and it's just generally really cute.



We then went into the bedroom section and found this small pillow. It has black writing and faint butterflies, bird cages and flowers on it. It goes very nicely with the colours in my room and i thought it would look very cute on my bed. It was £9.99 which is a bit more pricey but definitely worth it.



The next thing i purchased in the room section was this canvas. Its a bit brighter than all my other furniture but i couldn't resist buying it. It is a picture of the Eiffel tower with pretty colours behind it with little hearts everywhere. It is fairly big and for £6.99 i thought it was beautiful. I couldnt find the link online but there was another one i thought was really nice so i will link that one.


The last piece i got was this cute pink and cream cake stand, i bought this to put all my bath bombs on or possibly jewelry. It was £11.99 which is extremely expensive for what it is and there was cheaper ones but it was so pretty i couldn't leave it and of course it went with my decor.



When it came to pay there was iPad cases on sale and i couldn't resist. I travel quite a bit and i don't actually have a case for my iPad so it was probably a good idea to buy one. I have been really interested in Paris lately so of course i got the Paris one he he. Its very sturdy and can also be made into a stand so it would be great on the plane. They don't actually sell it online but i think it was around £7 pound which i think is quite good for a iPad case



I also purchased a camera whilst i was out so i hope the pictures are bit better quality now its the canon powershot SX170 and so far i am really happy with it. I hope you enjoy reading this and check out all the things i bought.

Thank you for reading
Lots of Love
Lydia<3



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig