Tuesday 11 March 2014

Favourite Drugstore Makeup

Favourite Drugstore Makeup

Foundation:
My favourite drugstore foundation has to be the loreal true match. This foundation retails for £9.99 and can be purchased from most drugstores like boots or superdrug (UK). The foundation comes in 22 shades which includes all types of undertones from cool too warm so it is great for everyone. It is super blendable and makes the skin look flawless with only a small amount.

Powder:
For my powder i always use the rimmel stay matte powder in transparent. It retails for £3.99 and lasts for a very long time so is brilliant for the price.

Concealer:
My favourite concealer will not come as a surprise but it is the collection lasting perfection. This is so popular and I can see why. It comes in 4 shades and retails for £4.19. The coverage is great and on a good skin day I will wear on it own and it covers any blemishes or redness I have. The writing on the packaging comes off very easily but that is my only fault with it.

Blusher:
My favourite Blusher is the £1 MUA mosaic blush. It is made up of a lot of pretty shimmery colours in a mosaic style. I like to swirl my brush in all the colours and gently dab it on the apples of my cheeks and it gives them a pretty pop of colour. It is a very subtle blush so could be worn at school and it makes a perfect colour for spring/ summer.

Mascara:
With the amount of good drugstore mascaras out there i couldn't just pick one so my two favourites are the maybelline the falsies and the revlon last potion. They both make my lashes super long and give them lots of volume. The revlon lash potion retails for £9.99 and the falsies £7.99 both mascaras are worth every penny and i would definitely purchase them again. The down side is the maybelline the falsies can dry out very easily if your not careful.

Eyeshadows palette:
My favourite eyeshadow palette has to be the sleek storm palette because the pigmentation in the 12 eyeshadows is outstanding, i would even go as far as saying they are better than some high end eyeshadows. The palette retails for £7.99 and is a total bargain for the quality. The palette contains 3 matte shadows and 9 shimmery shadows. It contains a range of colours so it is great to create lots of different looks from a pretty champagne eye to a dark smokey eye.

Lipstick:
For lipstick it has to be the rimmel kate moss range, especially shade 01 and 07. Both are extremely different colours but have such an amazing formula. They both have a creamy texture and don't dry your lips out, they stay on for a very long time and are only £5.49.

Lip balm/ gloss:
The baby lips have to be my favourite lip balm because all 6 of them are different and for £2.99 they are a bargain. 3 of them are tinted (cherry me, pink punch, peach kiss) and the other 3 are sheer (hydrate, intense care, mint fresh). The 3 tinted one all leave a slight colour to your lips but make them feel soft and are suitable for school or work, the other 3 are very moisturising and are great for dry, chapped lips.

Thank you for reading
lots of love

lydia<3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig