Thursday 13 March 2014

Drugstore Beauty Haul

Drugstore Beauty Haul

Over the last few weeks i have brought quite a lot of makeup from boots/superdrug, Some of the makeup is stuff i needed and others i just couldn't resist getting. Most of the makeup i got was on offer so might not be the same price now so i will leave links to where i bought them from.

The first things i bought where mascaras, the ones i picked up were the Maybelline miss manga, the Maybelline rocket volume and the Revlon lash potion. I recently ran out of my favourite mascara and i really wanted to try some different ones to see if they were any better, i had heard really good things about all these mascaras and thought i would give them a try. So far i have only used the revlon lash potion and im extremely impressed, it made my lashes look super long and added volume without making them look very clumpy.



Maybelline Miss Manga Mascara~

Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara~

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara~


I then Bought the Rimmel baby skin primer. I needed a new primer and this was very new when i seen it and i thought i would give it a quick go because i had never used a drugstore primer before. I haven't used it enough yet to see a difference but when i have used it i haven't found any faults with it except it sometimes makes my foundation a bit more shiny.

Rimmel Baby Skin Primer~


When i was buying the mascaras on the internet i seen revlon had some lip products that i had never see before on offer and i couldn't resist having a look. I got the Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in striking and the Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm in Coquette. They are both very pretty colours and im really looking forward to trying them.

Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm~

Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm~


My next purchase were the MUA lip/eye pencils. I was trying to be more adventurous with my eye makeup colours so i thought i would buy some bright coloured eye pencils and the £1 MUA pencils should be great for experimenting with. I ended up buying 6 eye pencils and 4 lip pencils in all different colours, i swatched them in the shop and they have a very soft, creamy formula and i cant wait to see what makeup looks i can do with them.

MUA eyeliners~

MUA lipliners~


When i bought the eyeliners i also realised i didnt own any brightly coloured eyeshadows so i thought i would treat myself to another sleek palette. I picked up the Sleek Original palette which contains a few bright colours and some more natural colours. There are 11 shimmery shadows and 1 matte black shadow. I am looking forward to see what these colours look like.


Sleek Original Palette~


The last purchase i made was the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 51. This is a very popular foundation but i was always unsure whether to buy it or not because i didn't know what my shade was and i didn't want to waste money on something i couldn't use. When i popped into my local chemist to pick up a prescription i seen it was £3 off so thought it was a perfect time to try it. Unfortunately i couldnt find a link to whereabouts i got it on offer but if your in the UK it was a boots pharamcy.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation~


I am looking forward to trying out all these products.
Thank you for reading
lots of love
Lydia<3





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you very much, means alot<3 I will definitely check out your blog thank you for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig